Who we are
We are Holgate HR a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6830747, whose registered office is at 39/43 Bridge Street, Swinton, Yorkshire, S64 8AP. Please see the Contact Us link on our homepage for our contact information. If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0191 2361459.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or
We may use your personal data in various ways, such as to:
- Meet the purposes that you provided your information for.
- Provide you with the services you want.
- Periodically let you know about goods or services we feel would be beneficial for you.
- Create statistical information, market research and customer profiling to better manage and run our business.
- Internal record keeping.
- Comply with any legal obligations we may have.
How we collect information
- We may collect information about you from your completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send to us.
- We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, email or post.
- We may obtain a record of site statistics about use of our Website, but not in a format that identifies any individual.
Storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
With whom we may share your data
We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- We will share your information with our website provider to enable them to host your information or to register you as a user of their website.
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- We may share your information with another organisation which buys our business or our assets or to whom we transfer our agreement with you and in the course of any negotiations, which may or may not lead to such a transfer or sale.
We may use ‘cookies’ to allow us to improve the experience of visitors to our website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently £10.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us at any time.
- You have the right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, or would like to exercise your rights set out above, please contact us by email on email@example.com
Holgate HR is entered in the Register of Data Controllers with registration no. 6830747.
Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at www.ico.org.uk